We are seeking a talented 3D Architectural Illustrator for Museum Exhibition and Architectural Interior projects to join our Toronto office design team. This is a full-time position.
- Minimum of 2-3 years previous relevant experience in creating architectural interior visualizations in a design office environment
- University or college education
- Solid understanding of 3D rendering (Sketchup, V-ray, Photoshop, Lightroom, Rhino, Revit etc.), compositing and image enhancement, along with composition, and artistic sensibility.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Work with our designers to understand project scope/objectives
- Possess excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong team work ethic and great attitude
- Ability to prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- General understanding of interior spaces
- Ability to hand-sketch is an asset
- Great Attitude
Please send resume and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3D Architectural Illustrator as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 5 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
No phone calls will be accepted.