We are seeking a talented Intermediate Architectural Technologists for Museum Exhibition and Architectural Interior projects to join our Toronto office design team. This is a full-time position.
- Graduate of recognized Architectural Technology program
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous relevant experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD,
- Understanding of CADD standards
- Understanding of building systems, construction detailing
- Strong working knowledge of Ontario Building Code an asset
- Proficiency Revit, Sketch-Up, Adobe Creative Suite an asset
- Ability to produce, coordinate and complete construction documents
- Ability to develop and implement technical solutions
- Ability to direct junior staff for the production of design and technical documents
- Relevant experience in an architectural/design practice
- Relevant experience in an exhibition design practice an asset
- Ability and desire to work and communicate in a team environment
- North American experience
- Excellent command of English (Written and verbal language skills)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- You are motivated, organized, responsible, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
Please send resumes and portfolio in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Intermediate Architectural Technologist as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 5 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
No phone calls will be accepted.