Reich&Petch is an award winning, multi-disciplinary office of architects, museum planners and exhibit, interior, graphics and wayfinding designers. We have built an international reputation for our innovative work for some of the world’s best-known institutions and brands.
We are looking for a Junior Designer / 3D renderer to work with our design teams to produce high quality design renderings.
- 1-2 years experience in creating architectural interior visualizations in a design office environment
- University or college education
- Solid understanding of 3D rendering (Sketchup, V-ray, Enscape, Photoshop, Lightroom, Rhino, Revit, Lumion, etc.), compositing and image enhancement, along with composition, and artistic sensibility.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Work with our designers to understand project scope/objectives
- Possess excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong team work ethic
- Ability to prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- General understanding of interior spaces
- Ability to hand-sketch is an asset
- Great Attitude
Please send resume and portfolio (project samples) in PDF format to email@example.com with Junior Designer / 3D Renderer as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 10 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
Applicants under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls will be accepted.