Reich&Petch is an award-winning architecture and design firm. Our work encompasses cultural and public buildings, retail, museum exhibition design, graphics and signage.
As an Museum Project Admin Assistant you will assist two office principals by providing project related and general administrative support. Work will range from general administrative tasks to project related coordination and support tasks.
As an integral member of the team, you will also work with other office staff to ensure deadlines are met, tasks are on track, and the overall objectives of the senior management team are achieved.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage information flow on multiple design projects including collections data and general design related administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to two Principals: managing calendars; arranging meetings, appointments, conferences, and events
- Preparation of letters, contracts, reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, presentations, schedules, and fee charts
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries and offsite meetings including itineraries, flight reservations, car rentals and hotel accommodation
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing Department in the preparation and organization of initiatives that focus on maintaining company growth (i.e. proposal writing, editing, assembly, shipping and tracking, organization of presentations, consultant liaison, project follow‐up, organization, etc.)
- Maintain confidential records, current files, and company forms for office use
- Act as the liaison between senior Principals and all staff members
- Performs duties as assigned to support divisional/departmental functions
- Minimum two to three years related experience in an administrative role
- Degree/diploma in a related field. Museum studies an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Extremely organized
- Strong analytic skills to summarize reports, review and prepare documents
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Capacity to effectively prioritize work flow
- Ability to multi‐task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Professional manner and positive attitude
How to apply
- Submit cover letter and resume in a PDF / Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Museum Project Admin Assistant – YOUR NAME
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
No telephone calls or walk‐ins please.