Reich&Petch is an award-winning multi-disciplinary office of architects, interior designers, museum planners; exhibit, interior, graphics, and wayfinding designers.
Reich&Petch is seeking a talented Senior Architectural Technologist for architectural and interior fit out projects to join our Toronto office design team. This is a full-time contract position for 6 months (to start).
We are seeking a talented Senior Architectural Technologist to join our Toronto office design team. This is a full-time contract position for 6 months (to start).
- Graduate of recognized Architectural Technology program
- Minimum of 8-10 years previous relevant experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT
- Understanding of CADD standards
- Demonstrated experience developing construction detailing for institutional buildings
- Strong working knowledge of Ontario Building Code an asset
- Ability to produce, coordinate and complete construction documents
- Ability to develop and implement technical solutions
- Ability to direct junior staff for the production of design and technical documents
- Relevant experience in an architectural/design practice
- Ability and desire to work and communicate in a team environment
- Excellent command of English (Written and verbal language skills)
- You are motivated, organized, responsible, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs, meet deadlines, work within a tight schedule and fast-paced environment
Please send resume and portfolio (project samples) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Technologist as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 10 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
Applicants under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls will be accepted.