Toronto New York
The Toronto and New York offices of Reich&Petch are seeking an Exhibit Designer for museum, science centre and visitor centre projects.
Reich&Petch is an award-winning multi-disciplinary office of museum planners; exhibit, interior, graphics, and wayfinding designers; and architects.
Under the direction of a principal, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating and refining design concepts, coordinating design development, and client and consultant liaison for a variety of exhibition projects.
- Graduate of recognized degree program
- Creative, energetic, forward-thinking designer
- Minimum of 5-7 years previous relevant experience in museum focused exhibits design practice – interactive and collections based
- Excellent design and visual presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail; strong organization skills
- Ability to produce design documents
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal communications skills)
- Strong working knowledge of 3D computer visualization (i.e. Sketchup, Revit, Rhino etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD /REVIT/ understanding of CADD standards (Vectorworks experience is an asset)
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs and changes, keep all jobs on track and meet the deadlines and working with tight schedule and fast-paced environment
- Flexible, strong team player who is also able to work independently
- Self-motivated, ability to be self-directed
- Excellent hand drawing skills is a strong asset
Please send resume and portfolio (project samples) in PDF format to email@example.com with Exhibit Designer as the subject.
ONLY PORTFOLIOS IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED.
(Limit files size to 10 MB)
Website and/or online portfolios will not be reviewed.
Applicants under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls will be accepted.